Inside the bell of every didgeridoo we build is a number with different letters representing different types of instruments. We do this to keep detailed records of our instruments, keep track of which designs we have explored and to make it easy to identify when a customer has a question about their instrument.
Wet Didgeridoo numbers:
- WET001: The Wet series has no specification between type and is simply numbered up from the first one ever made. This series includes all types of didgeridoos from normal contemporary to multidrone and Drop Ocave instruments.
Mob Didgeridoo numbers:
- WM001: WM stands for Wood Multidrone.
- BM001: BM stands for Bamboo Multidrone.
- BX001: BX is our bamboo hybrid series. Different types of materials such as wood and agave are fused with bamboo.
- BD001: BD is our Bamboo Drop Octave series. These instruments usually have fatter necks. Read more about multidrone design to understand the difference.
- NX001: NX represents our Nomad Didgeridoo series. These are multidrone and drop octave didges designed for travel that break down into 2,3 or 4 pieces with tuning slides.